i know i know it's been a while since i post a new article into my blog. So tonight i decided to put one, about what i don't know yet. I'll try t o write and see what is gonna be on it.
My actual mood for example!! That's weird, i've been waiting for so long to go back to my dear France and now that is coming soon i have different feeling. Sadness of leaving my american life, my american friend (the citizen of the big hunt and the lesbian crew). For sure, i have learned a lot with you guys.
- How to cook marshmallow in the fire, and if your marshmallow gets on fire do not shake your stick or you can burn your friend's jeans (MKD you know what i mean ;) ).
- Drink as much as you can your liver is always stronger than you think (the citizen of the big hunt)
- Make a choice if not somebody could make one for you that you won't be agree with (my ex-roomate)
- Be smily and nice and everybody will like you (the sweetest asian girl)
- Play and sing a song on your guitar and everybody will smile and say "oh, can you play wonderwall????" (Smily Kimmy)
- Who said that a girl can't use a saw??? fucking moron (my ex-roomate g/f)
- France won't win the final!!!! (smily kimmy g/f) ok you were right but that's your fault i'm sure of it
- You could definetly look like being irish just don't open your mouth or everybody will know that you are not (my ex-roomate mom)
- When are you starting your blog frenchman??? (all of you)
- When are you posting a new article??? (all of you again)
One thing for sure is that i'll never forget that year and a half spent here with you. And remember September 1st 2007, YOU ALL HAVE TO BE THERE to make a wedding party by the french way!!!!
Another feeling : Fear. Fear the my life back in France won't be the same as when i left. It will definetely not be the same, i changed, my friends probably changed. But at the end i hope that our friendship stayed the same. Fear to not find a job...
And last but not least, HAPPYNESS to see my fiancee again, my little sister, my nephew and everybody.